You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”
2 Corinthians 9:7
There are many ways one can give to help with VCC’s ministries and daily church functioning. Tithes, offerings, and donations can be given via the local church tithing envelopes, via E-Transfer, or via mail.
1. Sign in to your online bank and find Interac e-Transfers or e-mail money transfers.
2. Add the Verdun Community Church as a recipient of a transfer. Add the following details:
- Name: Verdun Community Church
- Email: email@example.com
3. Create a new e-transfer and enter the following information:
- Recipient: Verdun Community Church
- Message: Please enter your tithing number as on your tithing envelope. (optional)
- Amount: Choose the amount to give.
- Account: Choose the account you would like to transfer money from.
4. Choose a security question and answer so that we can receive your gift. The question you choose can be anything (e.g. What is the church location?). Please email us the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send the transfer. Some banks also allow you to set up recurring transfers if you would like.
Please write all cheques payable to Verdun Community Church and mail to:
Verdun Community Church
Thank you so much for supporting the vision at VCC!